Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Life on the Road

I'm back in the land of business casual attire lately. And when I say casual, I mean that it really has to be comfortable because I work long days and spend hours and hours in my car.

business casualbusiness casual




I feel so backed up on so many projects. If I owe you an email: I'm sorry! I will get to it soon - I'm going on vacation this week which means time to play catch-up. Once I'm done with this job in a few weeks, life will go back to normal and it will all have been worth it. I just have to remind myself of that when I sit here at 11pm writing after working since 7am. I hope this post doesn't seem too whiny. I really am happy still, I promise. I just can't wait to get back to blogging more often, re-opening my shop, and working more human hours. Yay!

**Linking up with The Pleated Poppy for WIWW

Keep up with new posts: RSS // Bloglovin // Twitter

6 comments :

  1. You don't sound whiny, you sound motivated and excited about what lies ahead. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, you don't sound whiny! I love that top!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore your shoes!! How cute are you?!?! :) don't work too hard Annie!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nope, you don't sound whiny at all! I love this business casual look, that top is so pretty! Sometimes I feel like it's hard to be stylish dressing business casual, but you pull it off really well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really cute outfit! I hope things get less stressful for you soon!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a note! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...