Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Life in Lee

Several weeks ago I was approached by a representative from Lee Jeans about a little photography/fashion contest they were hosting called Life in Lee. It's pretty simple: just take a picture wearing some Lee Jeans styled in your own unique way.

life in lee

I love my new black skinny jeans (even though I rarely wear jeans). I chose this outfit because it has a lot of different elements that I love: vintage, handmade, retro styles, and pops of color.

life in leelife in lee

life in lee

So here's the deal. I need your help deciding which photo to submit. I'm torn between the following two photos:

life in lee

life in lee

Outfit Details:
Dress: Vintage
Shirt: F21
Jeans: c/o Lee Jeans
Shoes: DIY
Necklace: Thrifted
Earrings: Sandy a la Mode

Let me know what you think in the comments!

P.S. I'm linking up with The Pleated Poppy for WIWW

Keep up with new posts: RSS // Bloglovin // Twitter

11 comments :

  1. I like the second photo. I think it shows off the jeans a little bit more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Creative outfit! I like the first photo - the light looks really cool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I prefer the second photo. The stance you have is gorgeous and confident, plus seeing your face (without sunglasses) can be very "trust worthy." The light is also framing you, without blocking your lovely look.

    You look awesome! I love playing with layering!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They're both great but I think my vote goes to the first shot I like the lighting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The second one. You see the jeans a bit more + your {lovely} sunglasses are not blocking your face. Good luck!!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I reaaallly like that dress! I think I would have worn it solo, but i do like the way you played it up with your outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the look!

    ----------------------
    Pigalle Passions
    The biggest pigalle spotter site in the world
    http://www.cl-pigalle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like the second photo as well!
    Very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  9. the lighting in the second shot lets you see the outfit details better. and what a cute outfit it is!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Leave a note! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...