Thursday, August 4, 2011

Inspiration Workshop: A Day in My Life

My days aren't ever the same. I work from home as a freelance writer and blogger, so I spend a lot of time at my computer. I do get to do some fun diy and photo projects though. I actually did a photo an hour post a few months ago, so I think that's the best way to show you a day in my life.




I feel like this is kind of a cop out, but I will do another photo an hour post sometime soon. I think they're so fun. And for the next month or so I actually am working outside of my home, and I get to go to a lot of different places so it might be more interesting - hah!

Gussy Sews Inspiration Workshop!

Keep up with new posts: RSS // Bloglovin // Twitter

8 comments :

  1. Aww, these are cute pictures! Sounds quite lovely. That's cool that you'll get to visit some new places this month!

    Happy Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i attempted a photo-an-hour post as well and got too busy about halfway through the day! it's fun to stop every few moments and actually pay attention to what you are doing though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun idea! And it gives a great glimpse into your life :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooh! Would you mind sharing how you got started freelancing? It is something I have and am definitely considering but I don't know how to start. There are a ton of online offers, but how will I know if it's a scam or not?
    I would love your advice, and your bed cover! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun idea! I wish I was a better photographer, I feel like all my photos would be boring, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like these pictures for some reason. The patterns in them are great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love these! They are so fun and lively!!! Would you mind sharing how you became a freelancer and professional blogger? I am so so so interested in both of these topics and you are someone I trust lots and lots. :D Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. a photo an hour!! thats sounds fun, never heard of that.. would have to do that on the weekends though.. love your little workspace!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a note! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...