- A "staycation" with my boyfriend next week. We're staying in Michigan, but traveling around the south half of the state, doing fun touristy things and hanging out with family.
- Creating so many hats and accessories for my autumn line in my shop.
- Shooting a Halloween "lookbook" for said line. It will be like all these snazzy fashion ones everyone keeps coming out with, but instead of cute clothes it will have awesome/silly hats and fake mustaches.
- Going to my friend's lake house for almost a whole week, drinking mimosas for breakfast every day and hanging out at the beach.
- Exploring new apple orchards this fall, along with corn mazes and pumpkin patches and stuff.
- Finally getting a haircut when things slow down with work. My bangs are absurd at the moment.
- Buying a new car next month!
- There are so many terrible (read: awesome) scary movies coming out soon. Some I'm particularly dying to see include: Shark Night 3D and Final Destination 5.
- Pottermore will be released for all soon. I'm so excited to take a look - I haven't tried for the Beta version yet, but I might if it's available sometime this week while I'm actually awake/not working. Have any of you gotten early access?
**Linking up with The Pleated Poppy for WIWW
What's making you happy right now?
Keep up with new posts: RSS // Bloglovin // Twitter