Monday, August 22, 2011

Guest Post: Etsy Fashion with Rambles with Reese

Hi Guys! I'm Reese from Rambles with Reese and I'm so happy to be writing a guest post for Annie here at Wattlebird. I adore Annie's blog and her eclectic style, and always look forward to her outfit posts. So, I thought, why not follow that up and talk about fashion - fashion that is different, unique , makes a statement, and also supports handmade products?


So, off I went to Etsy to share with you some of the amazing shops and designers that make and sell quality clothes at affordable prices.


How chic is this elegant, airforce blue dress is from heartmycloset?


I adore the way this ethereal, silk chiffon dress flows, and the way this inspired Nepalese sari maxi skirt moves from idea2lifestyle.


This 50s style cocktail dress from elegance50s is just gorgeous! It reminds me of the iconic white dress that Marilyn Monroe wore in The Seven Year Itch.


Something fun and light for summer is this straight cut, cotton jersey dress by patriciavalery.






Who knew that Etsy offers some amazing wedding dresses - vintage and new? This silk vintage dress from porschesplace reminds me of old star glamour and evokes images of Grace Kelly and Audrey Hepburn. And if I could get married again, rather than shop at a traditional bridal shop. I would shop at bridalbrickrow. The designer makes gorgeous, modern dresses with a twist, and this stunning, strapless, lace wedding gown would definitely make a statement.


And let's not forget a little outfit for the little one in your life. This sweet hummingbird kimono by SunLoveShirts is just too adorable. I wish they made these for adults. 


If you have a little girl, niece or granddaughter, how much would she adore this combined dress set for herself and her little dolly from pocketfullofposies?

What do you think of Etsy fashion?

I hope you all enjoyed this post!
Thanks for having me Annie!

***

Thanks so much for posting, Reese! I think that blue dress is calling my name. Off to check it out! Everyone make sure to stop by Reese's blog and say hi!


Keep up with new posts: RSS // Bloglovin // Twitter

3 comments :

  1. WOW. These white dresses are just WOW! X

    www.mademoiselle-lala.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Annie! It was a pleasure! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post, Reese! I've never bought any clothes from etsy before, but I am loving all these fashions! That green dress is stunning and I absolutely love that 50s cocktail dress!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a note! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...