Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Guest Post: Bohemian Feather Hair Clip DIY with Hello Dearie

Hello Wattlebird readers!  I'm Dawn, and I blog over at Hello Dearie about my life as a SAHM, etsy shop owner, and our adventures living in a small town in the south.  I'm so glad that Annie invited me to join you guys today!  I have a great, and quick, little DIY that will give your hair a little flair!

feather hair clip

If you're like me, then you are seeing feathers everywhere these days!  I love the look, but didn't like the idea of putting them in permanently at the salon.  This is a fun way to have the best of both worlds with a Bohemian style!

Things you'll need:
how to feather hair clip
Cut your strip of leather to the desired length.


how to feather hair clip
 how to feather hair clip

And there you have it...  Easy as pie and cute as can be!  I can't wait to wear mine out!


Thanks again for having me over, Annie!
xo,
Dawn

***

Thanks so much for posting, Dawn! I love this and am definitely going to make one for myself (I'm way too scared to get an actual feather extension, so this is a great solution). Be sure to check out Hello Dearie the blog and Hello Dearie the shop (found over on my sidebar as well!>>)

Keep up with new posts: RSS // Bloglovin // Twitter

4 comments :

  1. I think I might actually have to do this. It looks so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a cute post, gonna hop over to your blog now. :)


    xoxo,
    Addie
    The Cat Hag

    ReplyDelete
  3. Feather hair clips are the latest trend of fashion and look beautiful. Here are the awesome information about feather hair clips and looks very attractive.
    hair band wholesale

    ReplyDelete

Leave a note! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...