Monday, August 29, 2011

Dreaming of Autumn

I can already tell you guys that you're going to be so tired of me saying how excited I am about fall. I just love everything about this season and cannot wait to celebrate all the cool weather festivities. Here are just some of my favorite things about autumn and a few new things I'm excited for this year:

via


apple orchards // carving pumpkins // chai tea lattes // tights // dreaming of halloween costumes // leaving the windows open // scarves // pretty leaves and jumping in them // cinnamon flavored everything // county fairs // making apple pies from scratch // boots // corn mazes // petting zoos // working on my shops // so many autumn DIYs // always knowing that Christmas is just around the corner // apple bread, apple cider, apple everything // knitting even more than usual

What kinds of things remind you of autumn? And what fun things do you have planned for the next few months??

Keep up with new posts: RSS // Bloglovin // Twitter

8 comments :

  1. I will never tire of you talking about Autumn because I want it to come so badly myself. The things that remind me of autumn are Thanksgiving (I'm Canadian, we celebrate it in October), pumpkin muffins, apple pies, straw, tights, the leaves changing, being able to wear cozy sweaters and the smell of the leaves in the cool air.

    ReplyDelete
  2. pumpkin spiced lattes and cardigans!

    ReplyDelete
  3. planning to visit the blue ridge parkway to see the fall colors!! *excited* and not to mention cute light jackets, blazers and peacoats. skirts with leggings under. love fall!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Autumn (i love Christmas more)! I plan on baking many caramel apple pies and pumpkin cheesecakes. I've already started the search for the perfect pair of boots.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love every single thing on your list ESPECIALLY knowing that Christmas is coming. I live for Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I live for Christmas too! I starting planning my Christmas craft projects this past week. Yes, I know it's excessive. :) You can say you are excited for fall as many times as you want because I am excited for fall too and so your posts just make me even more excited!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a note! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...