Monday, August 1, 2011

Cher Horowitz Style

I'm going to preface this post by saying that if you've never watched Clueless, you need to shut down your computer right this second and go watch it. I'm serious. Then come back.

Cher Horowitz


Yes, this is one of my all-time favorite movies. I'm really annoying to watch it with because I know pretty much all the words and it's hard for me to stop myself from reciting them as the characters speak. Cher's style is only one of the reasons I love this movie. I'll always have a soft spot for the '90's. And Cher is so put together, matchy, and polished - a woman after my own heart (who can pull off a blazer much better than I).



Cher Horowitz



Illustrated People crop top, $40
Alice by Temperley cropped jacket, $340
Tulle skirt, $70
Jeffrey Campbell platform shoes, $120
Proenza Schouler satchel handbag, $1,595
Dorothy Perkins beading bracelet, £15
Straw trilby hat, $70



***


And now for the winner of the Glee Giveaway... Congrats to Renee G! Please email me at wattlebirddesigns AT gmail DOT com to claim your prize. Thanks to all who entered.

Keep up with new posts: RSS // Bloglovin // Twitter

12 comments :

  1. love love love this movie, and the outfit. Now I want to go watch it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a classic. I always loved Cher's style!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love clueless. especially young paul rudd!

    elizabeth x

    ReplyDelete
  4. LVOE LOVE clueless! :D love your clueless inspired post!

    ReplyDelete
  5. "Murray, I have asked you repeatedly not to call me 'woman'!"
    "Excuse me, Miss Dionne!"

    Yep, I can pretty much recite the whole thing too. Best movie ever! I love Cher's closet! I used to dream about having that computerized clothes-try-on program she had :) My fingers are still crossed that one day I'll get one!

    ReplyDelete
  6. rollin with the homies.

    love the outfit!

    love, little.

    ReplyDelete
  7. in middle school, I seriously dressed like her. Knee highs and silver maryjanes. OMG! (this was my post grunge, trying to be girly phase...)

    ReplyDelete
  8. FINALLY someone who sees what I see! I LOVE that Clueless if one of your favs. One of my favs too! Definitely top 3 or 5! I can watch it over and over and it will never get old. The driver's test outfit is by far my favorite cher outfit. Oh and let me tell you I grew up in the 90's (fashion, music, everything) so It will always have a place in my heart. I love what you put together for an updated 90's look! go girl!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I loved this movie as well!! I really wanted her carousel closet. Cher and Dionne really gave me my first taste of wardrobe envy I absolutely loved their preppy, matchy style as well

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your picks for this! Clueless is an awesome movie that I agree that everyone should watch! Everyone female who lived through the 90s.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a note! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...