Sunday, August 21, 2011

Call for September Sponsors

Hi friends! I've recently began accepting blog sponsors for the month of September, which should be a big month here! I've got a new line of halloween/fall accessories to debut, lots of DIY projects, and so many fashion and style posts. I have a few regular ad spaces available as well as my featured ad space. Email me at wattlebirddesigns at gmail dot com to reserve your spot. Click here for rates and more information.



Also, if anyone is interested in hosting a giveaway here during September, I'd love to have you! The whole month is open so it's first come/first serve! Email me and we'll chat about it :)

Keep up with new posts: RSS // Bloglovin // Twitter

1 comment :

  1. Good luck with the sponsorships! :]

    By the way, I’m having an international Pura Vida bracelets giveaway so come check it out! :]

    xoxo, Bree

    http://vivalabreee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Leave a note! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...