Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Back To School

vintage jumpervintage jumper

I'm so excited September is just around the corner (kind of - I can dream, right?). I love autumn so much, but I'm almost a little sad that I'm not in school anymore so I have no excuse to go back to school shopping for clothes and school supplies (yes, school supplies, I'm that nerdy).

This jumper reminds me of back to school season. It is going to be available in my vintage shop this fall, along with lots of other pretty dresses and accessories. I'm excited to get back into running my shops again!

Outfit Details:
Jumper: vintage
Shirt: thrifted
Shoes: Minnetonka
Necklace and earrings: Renegade Chicago

**Linking up with The Pleated Poppy for WIWW

Keep up with new posts: RSS // Bloglovin // Twitter

12 comments :

  1. I am also very excited for September! Sept 10th for Jen's b-day, Sept 12th for my big sister's birthday and Sept 13th for mine and Jen's wedding anniversary! Plus of course, Sept 23rd THE START OF AUTUMN MY FAVORITE SEASON YAAAAY!!!

    I also love back to school clothing and supplies! I was home-schooled, yeah, but my mom ALWAYS took me to get fun stuff. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a pretty cute outfit, and I love back to school. The feeling is just so nice. AND you have an excuse to go shopping!

    -Robots in Trouble

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I love school supplies! (Total nerd here.) Can't wait for some fall weather.

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute necklace! love the pop of yellow that it brings!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I've been dreaming of fall too! Orange leaves, scarves, pumpkin spice lattes..mm. I know what you mean about school, i always looked forward to the back to school excitement!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable! Love the chunky necklace!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is such a perfect back-to-school outfit! But also a perfect "i love autumn and I'm not going back to school but that's okay because I don't have to do homework anymore" kind of outfit :) And I love your moccasins too! Hooray for almost autumn!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love Autumn and since I returned to college last year, I actually do get to go "back to school"...so much fun.
    I love this outfit, the necklace really provides a great pop of color. Your moccasins are too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Heyyy I'm still excited to go "back to school" shopping even though I have no school to go back to lol. It's the whole idea of Fall approaching that makes back to school so exciting, not actually being in school! lol

    ReplyDelete
  10. I too love shopping for school supplies, so fun. That dress is adorable. Can't wait to see ur shop.

    ReplyDelete
  11. what a cute jumper! i have been out of school for ages now, but I don't let that stop me from buying a fall wardrobe! my fave season of the whole year!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I think that's why I'm becoming a teacher- so I can celebrate "back-to-school" season every year! Love this dress! :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave a note! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...