Thursday, August 18, 2011

4 Silly Questions with Tiny Little Happies

This week's silly interview is courtesy of Chrissy at Tiny Little Happies. Chrissy blogs about everything under the sun and is a "firm believer in the coolness of bow ties." Right on. Let's hear her thoughts on pizza toppings, shall we?




What type of zoo animal would you most like to have as a pet? i kinda want to go with "sloth" on this one.  they sound like pretty low maintenance.  what do they need?  food, water and a branch?  plus, cute as all get out.

What is your favorite scary movie? totally not scary but one of the greatest follower of zombie movie rules is 'planet terror'.  government experiment gone wrong,  four percent of the population immunity, unaffected land, love story and... gun leg?  heck yeah!

What kind of toppings do you usually get on your pizza? Flavored/stuffed crust or anything else fancy? must have mushrooms!  must not have green peppers!  anything else goes.  {within reason of course.  for instance, no snake tails, please.}

Who would win in a fight between Indiana Jones and Jet Li? sorry indie, but jet has this one.  it doesn't matter how quickly mr. jones can mcgyver something out of a rock and a rope, jet has speed and experience with interdimensional time travel on his side.


Thanks for participating, Chrissy! (don't forget to visit her blog!) I'm a little backed up on emails for this feature right now, so if you've emailed me wanting to participate - I haven't forgotten about you! I promise I'll get around to it soon! For the time being, feel free to answer any of the above questions in the comments below. 


Keep up with new posts: RSS // Bloglovin // Twitter

5 comments :

  1. Chrissy! We could totally share a pizza. Totally.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a witty interview. I like! :]

    By the way, I’m having an international Pura Vida bracelets giveaway so come check it out! :]

    xoxo, Bree

    http://vivalabreee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehe! A sloth would be a pretty awesome pet. Sometimes I believe my cats are part sloth. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol, a sloth, I love it!

    P.S. I'm hosting a giveaway on my blog today, come check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A SLOTH!!! I love them. ^_^ And haha, my pizza is so lame compared to yours. Pepperoni, bacon and cheese or BBQ chicken and ranch! I can't stand mushrooms or anchovies on my pizza, not sure about green peppers...

    ReplyDelete

Leave a note! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...