Thursday, August 4, 2011

4 Silly Questions with Desirous of Everything

Happy Friday! Today's silly interviewee is Sarah of the adorable blog Desirous of Everything. Sarah's a librarian, a writer, and a really neat gal. She's a fellow narwhal fan and really into ice cream and books (a lady after my own heart!) Let's learn her silly thoughts on life:



Would you rather hang out with the Jetsons or the Flinstones?
Jetsons for sure.  I like the outfits better. Also, you know those walking thingies in airports that help you walk faster? I call them Jetson-laters (combination between Jetsons and escalator). Because walking on them is super fum and makes you feel like it's the future.


What type of mythical creature would you most like to have as a pet?
My first reaction was to say a Narwhal but then I remembered how they are not mythical. THEY ARE REAL! Which makes them so amazing. Maybe even more amazing than a mythical creature. I really do love Narwhals and would really love to just ride on one's back. But to answer your question correctly, I'd say a fairy but more as a friend then a pet because I feel like a fairy as a pet would be kind of like slavery or something. Oh wait I take that back. An ewok (for cuteness value ONLY, I know nothing about Star Wars, really). Ewok as a pet, fairy as a friend, Narwhal as truth and beauty.


What kind of toppings do you get on your ice cream sundaes?
Oh, you know, the usual. (Does anyone know how to spell the abbreviation of usual? Because if I was talking right now, I would have totally abbreviated and said, "Oh, you know, the yooj.") And by the yooj I mean, caramel, maraschino cherries, whipped cream and walnuts. And absolutely no bananas. I have never had a banana split in my life because I hate bananas with all of my heart.


What three books would you want to have with you if you were stranded on a deserted island?
Oh god, this question makes me nervous. I feel like I would want one book to read over and over again easily, one that is really hard and takes a long time to read and feels like a big accomplishment when you finish it, and you can also get new things out of it every time you read it, and one that just makes you feel really good about life. So in that order they would be 1. Bridge to Terabithia by Lois Lowry, 2. Ulysses by James Joyce and 3. Who Will Run The Frog Hospital by Lorrie Moore. Oh god, don't quote me on this, I just thought of a million other books that fall into all three of those categories! I really hope I'm never stranded on a deserted island someday.


Thank you, Sarah, for being today's silly interviewee! If anyone else is interested in being a part of 4 silly questions, please email me at wattlebirddesigns AT gmail DOT com. And be sure to check out Sarah's blog!

Keep up with new posts: RSS // Bloglovin // Twitter

5 comments :

  1. Sarah is AWESOME! I'm a follower of her blog!!! *I feel special*

    I love bananas, but I rarely eat them. Why? They make my legs cramp up. I mean, what the eff is that?!

    Ewoks are so. cute. and I DO know a lot about Star Wars. Stamp of Ewok approval.

    Sarah, maybe you'll get lucky and get stranded in a huge library? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're awesome too Angie! Love the getting stranded in a library idea- my dream:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hehehe, this was an awesome post! Having an ewok would be so awesome- they definitely look squeezable!

    And I would probably go with the Jetsons too, especially for work commutes. Jetsons had super fast flying cars, but the Flintstones had a foot hole in the bottom of their car and basically ran their ways to work! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cool post :) I love your blog!
    Thanks for the follow over on mine!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's funny that bananas make your legs cramp up-they're supposed to do the opposite of that! I eat them when my legs are cramping.

    Ewoks are adorable-although I would imagine they might be a little gamey smelling in real life. I still have my ewok village from the 80's.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a note! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...