When I was trying to think of what to call this outfit post, this title was all that came to mind. So the obvious thing to do is to include a list of dumb (/awesome) jokes and riddles for your (/my) enjoyment. YOU'RE WELCOME.
- What do you call a skunk that's been hit by a car? ...A bumper stinker. (c/o @PiperPost)
- What do you call a man with no arms and no legs in a pool? ...Bob (c/o @miiikeylittle)
- What do you call a man with no arms and no legs in a pile of leaves? ...Russell (c/o @miiikeylittle)
- What did one strawberry say to the other? ...If you weren't so fresh, we wouldn't be in this jam! (c/o @missKMC13)
- What does a person never want to have but never want to lose? ...A lawsuit (c/o @ShinodaCM)
- There are two muffins in an oven. The first one says, "Oh my, it's so hot in here." The other says, "AHH a talking muffin!!" (c/o @HazelandMare)
- What's invisible and smells like bananas? ...Monkey farts. (c/o @DashingZachMo)
Then, while I was talking about weird jokes on Twitter, that turned into a barrage of funny, geektastic pickup lines from my friends Eric and Joe. Some of them might make sense, but don't get your hopes up. Here are those gems:
- Hey baby, are you a 90 degree angle? because you're looking right.
- Are your fingers tired? because you've been tweeting through my mind all day.
- You know, sleeping with me will double your twitter followers...
- Is that a twitpic in your hands or are you just happy to see me?
- Baby, I want you more than I want Google+
- Baby, they should call you Netflix, because I've been watching you all day.
- Do you want some extra space in your dropbox, because I've got a full hard drive.
I feel pretty silly doing these photos most of the time, so I like having jokes to lighten the proverbial mood. I also decided that I'm going to start wearing silly hats/accessories that I've made in these photos. It's way more fun.
This one is an almost-finished Minnie Mouse headband, if you couldn't tell.
Dress: hand-me-down from Jordan
Bow: Sandy a la Mode
Necklace and Minnie Headband: handmade
**Linking up with The Pleated Poppy for WIWW
P.S. These photos were taken in my craft room in its normal tornado-like state, so that's why there's a bunch of junk around me.
P.P.S. Don't forget to enter the Shabby Apple Dress giveaway!
P.P.P.S. If you have any other silly jokes or riddles, feel free to share them in the comments. You can never have too many!
Keep up with new posts: RSS // Bloglovin // Twitter