Thursday, July 28, 2011

Traditional American Crafts

A few weeks ago I went to a used book sale at a local church, where they were selling so many books for soooo cheap. The fiction section was pretty picked-through, but I can always count on these types of sales for some really great antiquing and craft books. This one did not disappoint. One of the books I got was the Better Homes and Gardens Traditional American Crafts. Just flipping through the pages is pretty inspirational, so I thought I'd just show you a few pretty pages.

craft book

craft book

craft book

craft book

craft book

craft book

craft book

I'm a huge fan of Americana and crafty decor (obviously) so this is one of my new favorite coffee table books. Want your own? Here ya go.

Keep up with new posts: RSS // Bloglovin // Twitter

8 comments :

  1. Gotta love used book sales! :) They have the most interesting things. <3

    Thanks for sharing these, love!

    Btw follow my blog if you haven't yet and if you can, my twitter too! (Viva_La_Breee)

    xoxo, Bree

    http://vivalabreee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can't go wrong with Better Homes and Gardens, especially with their Vintage stuff. The pictures in that book are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this book reminds me of one that my grandparents used to have... good times.

    -robots in trouble

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome, Annie! What a great find! That looks like my cat sitting on the bed, hehe ;D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the second photo - those patterned rugs are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am now a follower of your blog. Thanks for sharing this.

    Condos Puerto Vallarta

    ReplyDelete
  7. that old skool photography is so inspiring! great colours and all that texture.

    xoxo
    http://tinylittlehappies.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Leave a note! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...