Saturday, July 2, 2011

Saturday Snapshot: Craft Room

One of my big projects last week was tidying up my craft storage. I have A LOT of craft supplies (about three times what you see here - maybe more) and I'm sort of an organized chaos type of worker bee. HOWEVER organized chaos doesn't work with this much sheer volume. Therefore, I had to work on some organized non-chaos. I'm nowhere near done yet, but I made some progress. Let's celebrate small victories. Cheers!


I'm linking up with Kim of Yellow Songbird for Saturday Snapshot, "around the house!"

Keep up with new posts: RSS // Bloglovin // Twitter

11 comments :

  1. Oh how fun love that kind of thing
    xx
    www.rawfashionmagazine.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! Organization makes me happy :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome snapshot! I'm also an organized chaos type of person, hehe. (Plus I'm lazy, messy and I procrastinate. Shhhh.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your little house shaped sewing kit! Very cute!

    xoxo

    http://www.ashleighduncan.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh yes! a dressform!! that's one item on my wishlist!! they're so expensive!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That looks very pretty and organized! Hehe, mine always looks like a tornado blew through it, but it's hard to start on a new project until I do a thorough clean-up :) Good luck to you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's awesome you have a craft room. I have a craft "space", but it works.

    Maryjane xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. looks good so far! its definitely something difficult to tackle, so any start is a good one in my book!

    thanks for following my blog! following you back! =)
    Endless Nights

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your space seems so calm and inviting! Thanks for linking up to Scatter Girls :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave a note! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...