Sunday, July 17, 2011

Pokemon Hat of the Week: Bellsprout

This week's Pokemon hat is Bellsprout, who was pretty tricky due to his general shape.

bellsprout hat

I decided to make the brim of the hat his mouth, and have the little leaves come down in the back. They're long enough to hang down over your shoulder, so you can see them.

bellsprout hat

Need a refresher on what Bellsprout looks like?

bellsprout pokemon
via

bellsprout hat

How'd I do? Next week: Meowth!

Keep up with new posts: RSS // Bloglovin // Twitter

5 comments :

  1. That hat is beyond adorable! You did FANTASTIC and ahhhh, I can't wait to see Meowth!!!

    Also, your red hair really is fantastic and goes with your brown eyes SO well. Such a warm look!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute!! I agree that it works really well with your hair too. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That hat is so cute, you did a great job. I love how the leaf hangs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such an awesome idea!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a note! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...