Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Mandipity's Baby Shower

A few weeks ago, I got an email from Gina inviting me to a baby shower for blog friend, Mandy. I'm really not a big fan of baby showers, but I can get down with this virtual version. I get to wish my friend well without 4 hours of oohing and ahhing at breast pumps and diapers (it's cool if you love baby showers - it's just not my thing).

But in all seriousness - Mandy, you are one of the sweetest ladies I've had the pleasure of "meeting" and I wish you all the best. I'm sure you will be a wonderful mom, and I found some baby stuff on etsy that I thought was cute. So here you go!

surfaceinspired

myittybittyboutique

kraftyladycreations

blackbirdfashion

Click the button below to check out posts from other ladies "attending" Mandipity's baby shower!





Keep up with new posts: RSS // Bloglovin // Twitter

7 comments :

  1. Love the baby onesies and cracking up about what you said on sitting through real showers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. L. O. L. I love love love those little onesies!! TOO cute!!! Wonderful finds!!
    I love this baby shower that Gina + Rachel put together!! It was such a fun idea for Mandy!! xoxoox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol, I'm with you... aside from the actual interactions with people, baby showers may be best virtually :)
    Thank you so much for doing this Annie! I love the your etsy finds... those onsies are too funny! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. so cute and fun! I love the onesies;)
    gina

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute idea! those onesies are hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those onesies are the bomb!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave a note! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...