Monday, July 11, 2011

Luna Lovegood Style

I haven't done a Character Style post in awhile, but as part of Harry Potter week, I just had to honor one of my favorite all-time characters: Luna Lovegood!

Luna Lovegood

Luna is fearless, both in style and personality. She's not afraid to be herself and let her weirdness shine through. If Luna was a modern muggle, I think she'd definitely be drawn to bright colors, playful accessories, and lots of statement pieces all mixed together. 

luna lovegood


Roxy dress, $40
Long sleeve sweater, $30
TopShop flat shoes, $50
Juicy Couture clutch handbag, €79
Peacock earrings, £4
Prada sunglasses, $290
Jane Norman floral hair accessory, £5
Dorothy Perkins red belt, £20





Stay tuned all week for more Harry Potter themed posts and other goodness!


Keep up with new posts: RSS // Bloglovin // Twitter

15 comments :

  1. This post is amazing! I just adore Luna and her wacky style. I can definitely see her rocking those Prada sunglasses!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh! I love Luna! This is great :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww I love Luna's out there style! I just saw the new movie saturday and enjoyed dressing up a lot!! But the thing about seeing it on a USMC base is, no one else was dressed up, I love seeing the costumes at the midnight showings, I might have to see it again just to see the chaos and costumes!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i think you just figured out my outfit for when i got see HP this weekend. love this!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love Luna! Such a cute outfit idea. Don't forget some kind of tights or different colored layers socks to go with it. :)

    -Amber

    ReplyDelete
  6. ohhh my gosh! awesome post! love harry potter, and your outfit is so on-point! love your blog-i am now following, and i hope you follow me back! :)

    thelibertybelleblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely awesome. :D And I agree! Luna is awesome. I channel my inner Luna often. She's so quirky!!! I love her accessories. So fun! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Colourful and so amazing. I love Luna, and I named my puppy after her. Beautiful blog by the way, I love your style. New follower heading your way x Jo

    ReplyDelete
  9. I *love* Luna...so much that I'm dressing as her for the premiere on Thursday. I can't wait :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love Luna! She's so funny and charming- I think I went to Hogwarts I'd be BFFs with her. Great selections! I can totally see her in those bright colors and adorably mismatched. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOVE this post! i love her too she is probably my favorite female character on harry potter!

    ReplyDelete
  12. aaah, i love how unique luna lovegood is! she is an independent gal! :D

    <3, Mimi
    http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Adorable! Really enjoying your blog :) so glad we stumbled on it! xx

    ReplyDelete

Leave a note! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...