Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Inspiration Workshop: Sunshine

Is there anyone out there who doesn't love sunshine? Maybe vampires, but that's pretty much it. This topic is so broad but brought so many great images to mind. I think my favorite thing to do in the summertime, though, is nothing.

hammock"
via

Yes, nothing. I'd love to just escape for about a week and head up to Northern Michigan, laying out in a hammock by the lake, reading a book or just dozing off. My family used to go up north every year, but we haven't in quite awhile. Le sigh. Hopefully one day I'll buy my own summer house on a lake where I'll have unlimited hammocks and books to read in the sunshine (away from all the vampires).

Gussy Sews Inspiration Workshop!

Keep up with new posts: RSS // Bloglovin // Twitter

9 comments :

  1. I really wanted to do this one, but I didn't know what to say! To be honest, the only time I like the sun is when it's setting. I'm much more of a night, gloomy/cloudy/stormy day, etc. girl. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Maybe vampires" - awesome. Ha! I do love the sunshine but I also love dark dramatic skies right before a thunderstorm. Those are rare here in Northern California.

    xo,
    Stephanie (Big Mario Life)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do like sunshine too, but I get too much sunshine here in Malaysia! I'm more of a rainy-day kinda gal :P that doesn't make me emo or anything, I hope.

    lizzy

    ReplyDelete
  4. YES!! I'll take a hammock in the (northern) sunshine any day!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've always wanted to take a trip to Michigan!
    Doing nothing in the sunshine sounds great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG I'm going Up North to Lake Huron the week of July 29 and can not wait to do absolutely nothing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun blog! I am also an artist. I write a blog at www.projectpaperie.blogspot.com. I would be so honored if you would check it out and consider becoming a follower. Thanks and God Bless!

    ReplyDelete
  8. yay to vacations!!!! i can't wait for mine either! this time we chose to do a R&R beach vacation so no hectic trekking from place to place. havent done that in awhile. good time to catch up on my reading! i hope they have hammocks at the resort!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stopping by from Gussy- I would so love to be in a hammock!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a note! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...