Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Heat Wave

floral dress

I find that when I have nothing particularly interesting to blog about, I start talking about the weather. But seriously, it's been stupidly hot here. Leaving my house is almost impossible - even the walk to my car leaves me feeling like a sweaty mess. Today has been the first semi-normal day in over a week (by semi-normal, I mean high 80's). So this is what I'm blogging about today. Deal with it.

floral dress

teal wedges

floral dress

floral dress

Outfit Details:
Dress: Parisian
Ring: Gift
Earrings: F21
Shoes: Thrifted

**Linking up with The Pleated Poppy for WIWW

Keep up with new posts: RSS // Bloglovin // Twitter

12 comments :

  1. That dress is gorgeous! The cut is just perfect and I love the bright pattern.

    First time visiting your blog and I'm loving it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute outfit! Hope you're keeping cool!

    Danielle
    http://loveandlookpretty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute shoes - the color is great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's been miserably hot here in MN too - it's finally raining today though, so maybe we're due for a break. How amazing are your shoes?! Love the color!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the colors of the dress. I feel you about the heat. As Wild Ruffle said MN has been horribly hot lately too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOOOVE your shoes and dress. super cute. :]

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an amazing dress! You look great in it!

    Have a colorful day! ;)

    Miki.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I want that outfit "head to toe"!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the dress. I am stealing your comment about "stupid hot". Great saying!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Now that is one cute dress! It looks perfect on you! And I totally understand about the heat - I cant believe Im saying this but I'm kinda looking forward to fall weather :I

    ReplyDelete

Leave a note! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...