Monday, July 25, 2011

Eye Candy

Here's some stuff I like this week:


Amazing visual art from Alessandro Gottardo



The smell of coffee, and this print



This llama, just hanging out on an epic mountaintop, contemplating the meaning of life



I'm totally making this jet pack for myself. Who needs kids?



Harry Potter tribute art by Caroline Hadilaksono



Gorgeous floral typography from Alexis Anne Mackenzie



This retro Detroit pillow

Keep up with new posts: RSS // Bloglovin // Twitter

10 comments :

  1. That print from Alessandro Gottardo is "..." AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was such a wonderful, inspiring post! I couldn't possibly choose a favourite, although I really like the "can you smell the coffee" one.

    You have a great blog by the way and you are incredibly beautiful!! I wish you lots of luck with it and will definitly come back to read more of your posts! You write so well!

    All the best,
    Voe.
    ________________________________________
    http://lipstick-and-pearls.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great collection! My favorite is the 1st one, because it makes me wonder if the artist actually got the idea while staring at some man and imagining riding a bike on the man's head... ha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. 2 and 6 are my favorites! that floral typography is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. All of these are AMAZING! I found myself liking one thinking it wasn't going to get better, but sure enough.. it did. If only I had an unlimited amount of money...

    ReplyDelete
  6. such great art! love it.

    love, little.

    ReplyDelete
  7. DUDE!!! (I rarely use that word, but THIS POST CALLS FOR IT.) I love all of this!!!

    Especially the coffee print - hello color!!! AND THAT EPIC LLAMA OH MY GOSH!!! But seriously, these all ROCK!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Epic llama is now my computer wallpaper, booyah!!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a note! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...