Sunday, July 10, 2011

Blog Designs!

I haven't done an update on the ol' blog designing business lately. I've had some seriously awesome clients and designs that I LOVE, so I thought I should share some.

Conceptual Reception:
This is probably my favorite design I've ever done. Karen is a poet and a writer, so she wanted some kind of graphic to illustrate that. The folks at Brooklyn Retro were kind enough to let me use a photo of one of their vintage typewriters, and the rest came together SO EASILY. It's great to be inspired!


Where Fashion and Culture Meet:
Asia sent me some artwork that inspired her and said she wanted a similar feel for her site. It was so exciting to be able to use actual paper and paints to create original art for her site.

I designed Candace's blog a few months ago, and she contacted me recently to say that she wanted to change the name of her blog, and wanted a fancy new header to go along with it. 


This design was super simple and fun. Dani has a great animal-friendly Etsy shop. Yes, I design Etsy banners too!


Looking for a new blog or banner design? I'm always accepting new clients! Take a look at my blog design page for pricing, services, and the rest of my portfolio (just added a bunch of new designs!)

P.S. Today is your last chance to enter this Shabby Apple dress giveaway! Ends at 10 PM tonight - don't miss out!


Keep up with new posts: RSS // Bloglovin // Twitter

10 comments :

  1. These are all absolutely lovely, Annie!!! Great job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I may be biased but i'm quite certain you are the best designer out there:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're so talented! I love reading Conceptual Reception and I think it's one of the cutest blog designs I've seen! Great colors and I love the little typewriter!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love seeing the other stuff you've designed lately! I seriously still get excited every time I see my new layout. You are epic! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are awesome! So talented :) Well done dear!

    ReplyDelete
  6. holy crap annie! you are so talented. i love love LOVE hearing about your blog design skills:)
    gina

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely designs - i love conceptual reception! the colors and little typewriter are great!

    ReplyDelete
  8. pardon my french, but you are pretty DARN talented!

    ReplyDelete
  9. They are all amazing!! I log on so many times a day just to look at my blog, the original artwork makes it all the better. Thanks again for working so hard on it!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a note! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...