Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Art Fair Fun

Over the weekend, I went with friends over to my city's annual Street Art Fair, where we shopped, perused, and ate. It's a fun tradition I look forward to every year, even though a lot of the art is out of my price range. It's full of weird stuff that just amazes me.

Stuff like:

  • Wooden flowers
  • Metal frog sculptures
  • Teddy bears made from the softest sheep's wool in the world


wooden flowers

metal frog sculpturesoft wool teddy bear


  • Slate ninja mini gardens
  • Pink Panther in a bathtub
  • Amazing metal cutouts
  • Rope unicorns


slate garden sculpture

pink panther

metal cutouts

unicorn art

And I did make one purchase! I spent way more money than usual (for me) on this dress from a local boutique. It was monumental enough for my friends to document the occasion.

shoppingshopping

Keep up with new posts: RSS // Bloglovin // Twitter

4 comments :

  1. How fun!!! LOVE your dress. It's gorgeous and is beautiful on you. :D I also love those rope unicorns - I want one!!!

    I must get to an Art Fair sometime!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. whoa whoa whoa! if i were there, i would probably feel like i'm in heaven! i love festivals like this.

    -robots in trouble

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeeeeah I'm gonna need to hang out with pink panther in the tub, like, now

    ReplyDelete

Leave a note! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...