Saturday, July 23, 2011

Announcements

How is everyone doing this weekend?! It's so stinkin hot here, I can't even stand it. So I'm hiding out in my air conditioned house working during the day and hopefully finding a way to go swimming at night. I know it's hot in a lot of other places right now too, so I hope you're all staying cool.

Here's a random photo of my friends that has nothing to do with this post. I just thought it was funny and the post needed a picture.

First on the agenda... I'm looking for a few guest posters to help me out over the next month or so. I don't really have any guidelines for posts, just as long as it's something that would go with the rest of the content here: DIY's, fashion/style posts, current trends, nerdy stuff - any of that would be great. Please email me or leave a comment letting me know if you're interested. If you just comment please please please leave your email so I can get in touch with you.

I'm still accepting sponsors for August. Please email me or see here for more info. I'd love to have you!

My shop is closed from now until September. I don't really talk about it much here, but I thought it might be good to mention. I just have a lot of work to do over the next six weeks, some of it actually requiring me to leave the house (yeesh!) and I won't have time for post office runs and all that good stuff (also the reason I want a couple guest posters in case I get super busy). When I re-open in September I'll be doing a huge overhaul and bringing in a lot of Halloween accessories. I'm very excited!

If anyone is interested in hosting a giveaway or being part of 4 Silly Questions this month, please email me. I still have spaces available for each!

Thanks for reading my ramblings, as always. If any of the above caught your eye my email address is: wattlebirddesigns AT gmail DOT com


Keep up with new posts: RSS // Bloglovin // Twitter

4 comments :

  1. Hey Annie, I'm always interested in guest posting. ^_^ I could do a post on nerdy stuff!!! (e-mail addy is: lariatsandlavender@gmail.com and I'm often on GChat!)

    Also, you take all the time you need. YOU feeling happy and relaxed is what we all care about. We'll still be here when everything settles down. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Would love to guest post :) Just let me know!
    Dawn
    dawntrest@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Annie, I'm totally available if you need a guest poster. Let me know.
    Reese

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, if you're still looking for guest posters I'd love to help you out!
    Shoot me an email if you still need posters kendra[at]likeabirdblog[dot]com
    :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave a note! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...