Monday, July 18, 2011

Angela Martin Style

I'm a huuuuuge fan of The Office. It's probably unhealthy, actually. It's not a show that you usually associate with fashion in any way, but I seemed to have found some inspiration in a very unlikely place.

Angela Martin style
via

In a super weird way, I sort of have a style crush on Angela. She's totally uptight and weird, but sometimes her cardigan/skirt combos are very librarian chic. The outfit I put together is a little more wacky than she'd usually go (I don't actually think she'd go for the cat shirt, but maybe). But she loves neutrals, knee-length skirts, flats, sweaters, and yes: cats.

angela martin


Reed Krakoff v neck cardigan, $590
Paul Joe purple shirt, €154
Les Prairies de Paris full skirt, $151
Ballet flat, €315
Earrings
Mango long chain necklace, £23


Keep up with new posts: RSS // Bloglovin // Twitter

6 comments :

  1. CUTE OUTFIT!!! I lurve the cat shirt, adorbs. I'd rock IT! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. you can always find inspiration in the weirdest places lol. This is cute!

    I like the cream sheer cardigan!

    xoxo, Bree

    http://vivalabreee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh! So cute! Angela is a-ma-zing! I think I need the cat top...yep.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love the cat shirt - adds a little spice to the outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  5. yes, anyone who can pull off quirky librarian chic earns my respect. it's not an easy look to pull off!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, my! I need to have that black kitty tee! It totally matches Dimitri ... my black cat, haha.

    Have a colorfu day!

    Miki.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a note! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...