Friday, June 10, 2011

Unwinding

Okay, so I know I've posted a lot already today, but I've been feeling a bit MIA lately so I'm just making up for that. (and I just keep thinking of new stuff that I really want to post TODAY).

Over the past couple days, I took a trip down to Cedar Point with a few friends, and this happened:


My face is now stuck like that. Yes. No. But it was a fun trip, where I spent very little time on the internet, which is cool every now and again.

I've also been thinking a lot lately that I need to start taking my shop/blog more seriously. It's not that I think they're a joke now, but I just think I should start putting some more time into them. I've been so busy with other projects that I just take some pictures as an afterthought and post them here with a few lines of me trying to be funny. Then I just do NOTHING with my shop. It's really sad. I'm getting a new wave of motivation and I'll have a solid plan put in place by next week.

Lastly, my blog design queue is open again. If you're interested in a custom design (I have a few price options available) please see my blog design page for more information and then email me so we can chat.

Well, that was fun. This is my first time linking up with Coffee Talk on FTLOB. I'm enjoying reading everyone else's rambling end-of-week-it's-friday-get-me-out-of-here posts as well. Check it out!




So what have you been up to this week?

6 comments :

  1. OMG I LOVE CEDAR POINT!!! I grew up going there EVERY summer! I also have very strong family ties to it... All of the old woodwork and wooden bridges, stocks, were built by my grandfather. There is also a plaque where a huge carousel used to be dedicated to my Grandfather for bringing the carousel from overseas and putting it back together... Just cool for someone to actually know what Cedar Point is!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, how I miss Cedar Point! The hubs and I are from Ohio and are now in the DC area. We talk about CP all the time! SO jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. FUUUN!

    your blog is so cute
    alwayshavejoy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh fun! It looks like it was fun! Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE Cedar Point! Have wanted to go back for a long, long time - and this picture makes me want to go more! Looks like such a great weekend :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well looks (and sounds) like you're having fun :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave a note! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...