Monday, June 27, 2011

Lately

Want to know what I've been up to lately? Here's a little rundown:

Sewing lots and lots of hats. I have a stockpile of hats from the winter/spring that are just begging for a little zing. I'm doing a massive shop overhaul in August to prepare for the fall/winter rush. Brace yourselves.




Drinking lots of coffee, hanging out with my dog, and being thankful everyday that Netflix instant exists (daytime tv, blech). I just finished watching Parks and Recreation, which was so awesome. Anyone have other favorite shows to watch on Netflix?






Wearing comfortable outfits perfect for getting a lot of work done. And wearing my hair curly, because I'm way too lazy to put any effort into it, and frankly, the humidity makes that natural curl tough to hide anyway.




Outfit Details:
Dress: Vintage // Darling Vintage
Cardigan: F21
Belt: Vintage
Shoes: UO

**Linking up with The Pleated Poppy for WIWW.

So what have you all been up to lately?

Keep up with new posts: RSS // Bloglovin // Twitter

16 comments :

  1. so cute ;) you make adorable stuff. . . Im having an advertising giveaway - and I'd like for you to enter! maybe you can win a one month of sponsorship on my blog :)

    www.justcherishtoday.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw you look adorable with curly hair! I've been watching Parks and Rec on Netflix too! It's SO funny! I can't believe I didn't start watching it earlier. Cute hats and bag!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. parks and rec!!! OMG- seriously, my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  4. your outfit is just so darn pretty! i really really like it! i think it would go so well with shoes that have wedges though. but the flats itself also compliments it.

    anyway, i'm in love with your hat! it's the cutest thing! ^__^

    -robots in trouble

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your outfit!Nice hat, too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your shoes! Cute!

    I miss having Netflix instant :( I need to talk to my mom about getting it again ;) lol

    That hat is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I know how you feel about the humidity issue- it is constantly humid in Maryland so in summertime I don't even bother with the straightener, hehe. I love your cute products so much!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Curly hair, caffeine, Netflix, and woman's best friend (my dog is Fernando)...a girl after my own heart! One big difference...I never learned to sew. You are so super talented!! I love your creations!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your creations are so cute! thanks for visiting my page, hun! :)

    http://carrymel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOvely hats!! I love your hair!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. ohmygoodness, i love that dress!!! i want it, please?! you are too cute..and i love parks and rec too! great minds think alike

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my goodness.. I love everything about this outfit!! Beautiful colors, the cutest shoes. And that bag! So cute. And your hair is beautiful. I think this is my favorite what I wore post this week!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your vintage dress! So Euro looking! :) And that little hat is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love how it's all so inviting and comfortable. I just feel cheery by looking. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Favorite Netflix show? 24! We are on season 3 right now. :) Look at me...I've become a stalker of your blog! LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a note! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...