Monday, June 20, 2011

June Sponsors

You probably already know that I loooove my wonderful sponsors!! This month I have two new sponsors that I'd like to shine the spotlight on, and many more that I want to re-introduce you to, because they are just that awesome!


Hello Dearie is a blog that shares the crafty adventures of Dawn, a stay-at-home mom and Etsy shop owner. I designed her blog and it is quickly becoming one of my favorites. She shares crafty adventures, family outings, and other awesome stuff.





Katie Writes is another new favorite blog. She shares her life as a newlywed, as well as crafty projects and personal fashion. She is also working on opening up an Etsy shop in the near future, so you should definitely keep an eye on her blog for that exciting news!





PhotobucketDresses from Shabby Apple




I still have some ad space available for July. You can find out more here or send me an email at wattlebirddesigns AT gmail DOT com. <3

1 comment :

Leave a note! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...