Thursday, June 23, 2011

Inspiration Workshop: Spend the day playing

For this week's Inspiration Workshop, Gussy asked what we would do if we could just spend the day playing. My mind immediately went straight to crafting, which might sound strange because I craft on work days too, but I just love it so much! But I also thought it would be fun to include some friends and outdoor time, so I came up with the concept of a crafty picnic!

I knew I couldn't have been the first one to think of this idea, and I was right! Last year, some bloggers in Florida got together for my dream of a crafternoon. It looks like so much fun! All of the following photos are from this blog post.






So now I really need to plan one of these! What's your idea of a perfect day?

Gussy Sews Inspiration Workshop!

Keep up with new posts: RSS // Bloglovin // Twitter

16 comments :

  1. SO FUN!!! I would love a crafternoon picnic! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks so fun!!!!! I wanna come! Being outside is a must on my perfect day :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea! I would suggest this the next time when outdoor program is needed!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun!! That sounds like my kind of playing too :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. SERIOUSLY... this is AWESOME! following you see FUN!

    ReplyDelete
  6. averyrose
    How fun would that be?! Such a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sorry - no idea how my daughter's name just popped up in my comment:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. That looks like so much fun! I'd love to do something like that!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh.my.goodness. Love love that idea!!! I would love to have a nice outdoor space to spend working on crafts with friends late at night.
    my perfect day would defiantly including some crafting and some relaxing & fun with the bf

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh dear lord this looks sooo fun! Anything with cute bunting banners looks fun to me :)

    (and just to point out, I am follower 667....I saved you from 666!! hahaha!)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you everyone!! Let's all have a virtual crafty picnic :)

    And Hannah, that is tooooo funny! Thank you for saving my blog! hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi! I'm stopping by from Gussy's workshop :)

    Crafting sounds like a perfect day to me too!!! A crafternoon? How cute is that!!!? :)

    smallbirdstudios.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. OH GARSH! What I would give to attend this function! SO FUN!

    ReplyDelete
  14. this is a splendid idea! picnics, the outdoors, crafts... lovely (:

    ReplyDelete

Leave a note! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...