Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Inspiration Workshop: Perfect Bathroom

Yes, I do know what I'd like in a perfect bathroom, and it's probably quite similar to your idea of a perfect bathroom. When Gussy sent out the prompt for this week, my head went straight to a large, spa-like space with light blue walls, a jacuzzi tub, fluffy towels, heated floors, and all the luxurious features anyone could want.

Then I thought: That's probably what everyone wants. And while it's cool for us to all find similarities and common ground between us, I thought I could bring something a bit different to the table - a nerdy twist, if you will.

via aye candy

via la petit poulet

via rounded off


via cheezburger.com

I couldn't settle on just one photo, because I think they're all hilarious and awesome. One day, I'll have multiple bathrooms to decorate so I can make one luxurious and one nerdy and awesome. How 'bout them apples? What's in your perfect bathroom?

Gussy Sews Inspiration Workshop!

Keep up with new posts: RSS // Bloglovin // Twitter

22 comments :

  1. Haha! These are all awesome! My bathroom seems so boring now! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Star Wars shower?! Amazing. Great round-up of bathrooms that bring out my inner nerd ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving them all! I´d love to have a Mario bathroom one day :))

    ReplyDelete
  4. That shower curtain is AWESOME!! I love your twist on this week's prompt ;) Stopping by from Gussy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh the beaker storage is awesome combined with the table of elements curtain:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your take on this! And my friends husband would LOVE that mario bathroom :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. haha these are hilarious! my favorite is the Star Wars one. It would have been such a hit in my house growing up!

    ReplyDelete
  8. your "nerdy twist" is awesome. i love the star wars, and mario bathrooms. hee-hee!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am not showing the Star Wars tile to my littles or my husband.

    ReplyDelete
  10. mario bathroom = awesome! & love the shower curtain ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMW the periodic table curtain is AWESOME! My husband would LOVE it!!! And the beakers, etc? DA BOMB!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I've seen that star wars bathtub before, how hilarious is it? Geez.

    I am kind of digging the chemistry bathroom a bit too much. Kiiiinda want to copy it.

    ReplyDelete
  13. How fun!
    Love all these creative bathrooms!
    Great Inspiration!!
    Love,
    Shelly xo

    ReplyDelete
  14. I totally geek out for anything Star Wars or Mario. These are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  15. hahaha these totally made me laugh and smile!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  16. So clever of you! I like the last one best... complete with beakers, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  17. LOLOLLOL I loved the first one!!!!!! Amazing idea, dear!!!

    Kisses,
    Cris.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love these! the "tbis page cannot be dispayed" is pure comedy!
    Xoxo,
    Flo

    ReplyDelete

Leave a note! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...