Friday, June 10, 2011

Inspiration Workshop: Kitchen

Today I'm taking part in the Gussy Sews Inspiration Workshop (if you haven't heard of it, you should really check it out). Our topic this week is kitchens. I'm not a gourmet chef or anything, but I watch a lot of HGTV, so I know what I like in a kitchen.


I love this kitchen because it has personality. I used to think I'd just want a modern kitchen with granite counters, stainless steel, dark wood cabinets and basically nothing else, but that's definitely not the direction I've been thinking the last few years. This kitchen is colorful, vintage-inspired, and really bright and unique. I know that this would be a fun place to make a meal.
Gussy Sews Inspiration Workshop!

So what do YOU ALL look for in a kitchen? I'd love it if you shared in the comments section.

6 comments :

  1. wow, that magic colours mix! This is a great idea to colour my new home! Thank you 4 sharing! ;D
    Kisses,
    Cocò


    www.daddysneatness.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those colors too! Thanks for dropping by my blog. Yours looks like a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love love love those color combos!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh, great inspiration kitchen! I love love love that red cart and think someone should give me one for my kitchen. ;) Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Um, I'll take this one, please. :) GORGEOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is beautiful! I love those two colors together!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a note! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...