Thursday, June 16, 2011

Inspiration Workshop: Green

I love this week's topic for Gussy Sews Inspiration Workshop: Green. I immediately thought of the outdoors - some kind of wide open field where you could frolic and junk. I live in the burbs of Detroit, so I don't really see a lot of these in my everyday life, but it's nice to think that they exist.


One day, I'd love to live in a more rural area (mostly because I want a pet pig, and I don't think I could have one where I live now). But I'd also just love to have all of the extra space, both indoors and out. I also love that this photo has sheep roaming in the background - I'd love to have sheep one day so I could make my own yarn. Dream life!

Gussy Sews Inspiration Workshop!

18 comments :

  1. I just signed up to be a part of inspiration workshop. Can't wait for next week! We live not too far from some rural areas and I have to agree that it does seem pretty dreamy...

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this pic :) trees are my fav.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the little vintage camper :) Thanks for the follow... I'm following back ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love love love that camper in front of that huge, massive tree!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this picture! It reminds me of home...except with sheep instead of cows.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for stopping by my blog via Gussy Sews! Your green inspiration is sweet. Lov'in it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this picture! Looks so cozy. I'm from Oregon so I got lucky with lots of trees :)

    Came over from Gussy and now following!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love that photo! I would love to have sheep some day. It does seem so dreamy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this picture! I'd like to hang out there for a while :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the little green camper! So sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome picture! I love that camper at the bottom.

    ReplyDelete
  12. i'd like to live all country too! just going to check out the workshop :-) x

    ReplyDelete
  13. ahh that little mini camper is soooo cute! now that would be the life. :)

    Megan
    letterstorome.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Leave a note! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...