Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Hand-Painted

I haven't added anything to my shop in quite awhile. That's an understatement. I've been severely neglecting it :-/

But that doesn't mean I don't still love it. I have actually been working on a bunch of new items - not just knit hats and scarves anymore! The thing I'm most excited for is a line of hand-painted clothing and accessories.


This floral hoodie is one of my favorites! I have several other hooded sweatshirt designs that I'm working on, all with a white base.



And these canvas shoes will be available in a variety of colors, both in the saddle-shoe and full-color styles. Expect bright colors, sparkles, and maybe a surprise paint style in there somewhere!



Throughout the next couple of weeks, I'll share some more items I've been working on. And hopefully soon I'll get around to ACTUALLY LISTING SOMETHING. Hallelujah!

8 comments :

  1. oh la la - looks like lots of new and exciting things! that skirt is so fun and flirty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOu are seriously talented! Lovely lovely stuff you have there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sweat shirt is amazing, girl! I'm excited to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  4. THAT HOODIE IS AMAZING!!! Totally gorgeous and a heck of a lot better than the floral designs I've been seeing in the stores! You rock!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that hoodie! What beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the hoodie! the colors are great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are just the cutest thing. And I don't mean that in a weird, creepy, hitting on you way :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave a note! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...