Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Eye Candy

Time for some more of my favorite things I found while surfin' this week (not surfing the internet, literally surfing) Ready?


>>I want to live here. Tea, a cute vintage trailer, cozy couches, mountains? What more could you want?? (original photo credit unknown)


>>Everything from this site makes so much sense to me. And it will for all you fellow knitters and crocheters as well.


>>I want to hang out with everyone in this picture.



>>This really cute and simple skirt tutorial.


>>This Flapperdoodle drawing by Kate based on one of her outfits. Such a clever idea!


>>How sweet is this embroidery? And I want those tights for real. (Original photo credit unknown)



>>These cassette tape wallets are quite awesome. 



>>I really want a big floppy straw hat. And that camera. And that dress. She also has a vespa in the original post. Perfect!



>>I love all the artwork from this shop, but I especially love this tribute to my home state.



>>Hammocks, hammocks, hammocks. I want one.


Those are just a few of my favorite things at the moment. Feel free to check out my Tumblr and/or Pinterest for more eye candy throughout the week!

Keep up with new posts: RSS // Bloglovin // Twitter

9 comments :

  1. sweeeeet!! ;)
    I really love the skirt tutorial and the ♥heart tights embroidery♥

    kiss
    marietta

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the photos, especially the first one. Makes me want to dream on..

    ReplyDelete
  3. you found some serious eye candy. cute blog. cute you. thanks for following mine! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are SO fun! I have been begging the husband for a cute old airstream camper. Too bad they are SO expensive!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I didn't know you were from Michigan! My husband is from Ann Arbor and we spend time on either lake Michigan or Lake Huron every summer. I'm from New Jersey and even though I grew up going to the ocean, I absolutely love this part of the country. "Up North" Michigan is one of my favorite places ever!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Correction- I did know you were from Michigan, because I've read your "about" section...I just forgot.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my! That first picture is amazing!!! I want to vaca in that camper with tea and chill every day. It wouldn't hurt to hang out with all those funny people too :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much for the sweet comment on my blog! Your blog is really cute! Lots of fun stuff... I'm going to check out that skirt tutorial, and that embroidery is SO adorable! I think that I might have had some white tights with tiny red hearts on them when I was really little. They should make them for grown ups! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love our great lakes! I am a fellow Michigander--and metro Detroit resident. I'm excited to read more of your blog!
    <3 leigh

    ReplyDelete

Leave a note! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...