Thursday, June 23, 2011

4 Silly Questions with A Taste of T


After a short hiatus, 4 silly questions is back! This week's interviewee is the very silly Tanya from A Taste of T. Tanya blogs about family and life as a new mom, and she has some interesting opinions about fictional villains and cheese. Let's see what she has to say!





Who do you think would win in a fight, Darth Vader or Lord Voldemort? And why?
Darth. He's just easier on the eyes. Plus he has that cool mask. This opinion would make sense if it was a fashion fight.

What type of mythical creature would you most like to have as a pet?
A unicorn. Wait, is Rainbow Bright an option?

What is your favorite type of cheese?
I love cheese. LOVE IT. My favorite is sharp cheddar but I dont want you to think my cheese taste buds are boring cause I went with cheddar. I like the exotics too..cheddar is just my go to. Like scrambled eggs. I like Benedict but am I going to eat that every day for breakfast  Of course not.

If you had to choose between going without sight for a year or never eating your favorite food again, which would you choose?
Food. I suddenly feel the need to eat said food in massive amounts just in case this scenario goes down. 



Find Tanya here: {blog} {facebook} {twitter}



If you'd like to be interviewed for 4 Silly Questions, just send me an email at wattlebirddesigns AT gmail DOT com. Thank you, Tanya, for playing along!!


Keep up with new posts: RSS // Bloglovin // Twitter

8 comments :

  1. Oh I had so much fun with these questions! I love this feature. And I love this blog!

    Thanks SOOOO much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! So funny (especially the favorite food response :)). And what a sweet picture of mama and baby.

    xo,
    melissa

    ReplyDelete
  3. yep i agree. darth would win! he seems more badass than voldemort and he doesn't seem to obsess on picking on little boys like harry potter. Voldemort needs to get a life, or a vacation.

    Oh and I think I would chose sight over food too. Who needs food anyways!? LOL!

    BTW these photos are amusing :]

    -robots in trouble

    ReplyDelete
  4. You know, I do agree as far as a fight-fight between Darth and Voldy. However, in a fashion fight, Voldy does have some AMAZING suits. Just sayin'! ;)

    I also love, love, LOVE cheese! Mmmm, cheese.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You know, I have to disagree with everyone on Darth/Voldy. I think they might tie in a fashion fight - neither has much variety going on. Darth is all fancy and business casual, but Voldemort wears those plain cloaks that say "I'm too cool to care." So I don't know.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think I have to agree with the Vader vs. Voldermort question: I can see them now bashing the heck out of each other with gladiator-style pugil sticks :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. lol her answers to #3 and #4 were awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hehehe, this made me laugh so hard! I would love to have Rainbow Bright as a pet too!

    :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave a note! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...