Sunday, May 1, 2011

What I Ate

I've been nomming on lots of delicious food lately (which you already know if you follow me on twitter or tumblr). I'm kind of becoming one of those bloggers that have to take pictures of everything before I eat it. I'm not sure yet if this is a good thing or a bad thing. But anyway, here are the results:







1. taco night
2. cinnamon coffee cake
3. sweet and sour chicken with brown rice and an egg roll
4. Sanders chocolate bunny (non-Michiganders are seriously missing out on Sanders chocolate)
5. Cherry Republic gift basket (another Michigan favorite)
6. obviously...

What are some of your favorite foods?

3 comments :

  1. Being from Australia I'm just jealous you have Reece products. They're very hard to come by here.

    Mmmm chocolate and peanut butter in the same place at the same time, heaven.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummy!!! I've ALWAYS taken pictures of my food before I eat. So do my sisters. ^_^ I love looking back at pictures and seeing the yumminess.

    You don't want a list of my favorite foods. :D It is SO long! I'm a huge foodie. I do love anything home-made Italian and Jen makes the most amazing chicken chow mein and stir-fry, in all types of flavors.

    I love banana chocolate frappucinos (also home0made,) scrambled eggs, crispy bacon, cucumbers (as a snack - I love them!) and so, so much more. And don't get me started on candy. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Taco night yummm!

    Sweet and sour chicken! MY FAVORITE! now you got me craving it ;)

    ReplyDelete

Leave a note! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...