Thursday, May 26, 2011

Tea Party with Lipton All Natural Iced Teas

Yesterday, I had a little tea party. My friends, Whitney, Katelyn, and Jordan joined me in enjoying some All-Natural Lipton Iced Teas. We sampled 6 different flavors in our fancy teacups. They were all delicious and it was a fun little impromptu get-together/girl-talk-fest. 



Our flavor varieties:
  • Iced Tea with Blueberry Pomegranate
  • Green Tea with Passionfruit Mango
  • Iced Tea with Lemon
  • Green Tea with Citrus
  • Diet Green Tea with Watermelon
  • Diet Green Tea with Citrus




Our Favorites:
We all really liked all of them, so it was a tough decision. But we all picked a favorite in the end.


Katelyn's favorite - Green Tea with Passionfruit Mango



Whitney's favorite - Iced Tea with Pomegranate Blueberry



Jordan's favorite - Diet Green Tea with Citrus



My favorite - Diet Green Tea with Watermelon



About New 100% Natural Lipton Iced Tea

  • No preservatives, artificial colors or artificial flavors
  • 50-70 calories per serving, depending on the flavor
  • Available for $0.99-$1.59
  • Visit www.facebook.com/liptonicedtea or www.twitter.com/lipton for more information
  • Lipton sent me some drink recipes along with my tea samples and I legitimately think they look really awesome so I wanted to share them (but I'm too lazy to write them out myself - hah!) (click the photos for a larger version)




So for the next tea party I think we'll have a tea/cocktail party!


The fine print: I wrote this review while participating in a blog campaign by Gen-Yknot on behalf of Lipton and received Lipton product samples and a subscription to Pandora One to facilitate my candid review. Gen-Yknot also sent me a promotional item to thank me for my time.

5 comments :

  1. Ooo, these all sound so yummy!!! I'm mostly a Celestial tea drinker and probably always will be, but I'm a huge fan of Lipton *iced* tea! I really wanna try some of these now, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't drink much in the way of Lipton teas, but this certainly has me considering it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Also, your pictures are super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. woohoo what a great idea!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhhhh I am a tea fan and definitely gonna get some!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a note! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...