Yesterday, I had a little tea party. My friends, Whitney, Katelyn, and Jordan joined me in enjoying some All-Natural Lipton Iced Teas. We sampled 6 different flavors in our fancy teacups. They were all delicious and it was a fun little impromptu get-together/girl-talk-fest.
Our flavor varieties:
- Iced Tea with Blueberry Pomegranate
- Green Tea with Passionfruit Mango
- Iced Tea with Lemon
- Green Tea with Citrus
- Diet Green Tea with Watermelon
- Diet Green Tea with Citrus
We all really liked all of them, so it was a tough decision. But we all picked a favorite in the end.
Katelyn's favorite - Green Tea with Passionfruit Mango
Whitney's favorite - Iced Tea with Pomegranate Blueberry
Jordan's favorite - Diet Green Tea with Citrus
My favorite - Diet Green Tea with Watermelon
About New 100% Natural Lipton Iced Tea
- No preservatives, artificial colors or artificial flavors
- 50-70 calories per serving, depending on the flavor
- Available for $0.99-$1.59
- Visit www.facebook.com/liptonicedtea or www.twitter.com/lipton for more information
- Lipton sent me some drink recipes along with my tea samples and I legitimately think they look really awesome so I wanted to share them (but I'm too lazy to write them out myself - hah!) (click the photos for a larger version)
So for the next tea party I think we'll have a tea/cocktail party!
The fine print: I wrote this review while participating in a blog campaign by Gen-Yknot on behalf of Lipton and received Lipton product samples and a subscription to Pandora One to facilitate my candid review. Gen-Yknot also sent me a promotional item to thank me for my time.