Thursday, May 19, 2011

Summer Must-Haves


Gingham: Such a classic and summery pattern. It looks great on all types of clothing and accessories! {Black and white dress: Liz Claiborne, Bow shoes: MiaShoes, Button-front dress: Kensie Girl, Bow headband: TopShop, Wedges: Christian Louboutin}



Canvas totes: Cute, simple, inexpensive. Need I say more? {Bayport tote: Overstock, Bow tote: Kate Spade, Big Canvas Bag: Bloomingdales, Zombie pin-up girl tote: Buy Zombie, Kiwi tote: chingstote}



Hats: Ever since the Royal Wedding I've been itching to update my hat collection. I'm loving these options for summer. {Cloche hat: Modcloth, Large sun hat: Amazon, White floppy hat: Target, Basketweave hat: Forever 21, Fancy chains hat: Forever 21}




Sunscreen: A healthy glow is all well and good, but let's all agree to pass on the over-the-top fake bake this year, okay? Cancer isn't sexy. {All-natural sunscreen: Badger, Green tea sunscreen: Alba, Sport continuous spray: Coppertone, Antioxidant sunscreen: Citrix, Skin care face cream: Lancome}



Wedges: So many cute, girly options for summer! {Roman: Blowfish, Market run wedge: Modcloth, Sweet and tart: Modcloth, Knotted espadrille wedges: Forever 21, Two-tone wedge: Urban Outfitters}



Retro Swimwear: I love that it's okay to wear a one-piece again. Polka dots, ruffles, and vintage silhouettes are my favorite styles this year. {Volcom striped swimsuit: Urban Outfitters, Ruffled bandeau top: Old Navy, Heart print bikini: Forever 21, Polka dot one piece: Modcloth, 1950's Swimsuit: Babes in Vintageland}

5 comments :

  1. I love the sun dresses and wedges..I agree they are most definitely summer must haves

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the gingham prints! But I am a big fan of the sunscreen, always have been!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love it all! i can't pick a favorite! and glad you included sunscreen... I'm very fair skinned and lathering up while enjoying the sun is definitley a must!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the dress with gingham prints... I must speak to my hubby soon... buy me a new dressss! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so in love with the purses! and the shoes! The ballerina-like shoes! Oh my, such a great taste!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a note! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...