Thursday, May 19, 2011

My Pink Lemonade Stand

Did you ever have a lemonade stand when you were little? I had lots of them (kool-aid actually, but it's the same concept). 


This weather (and this outfit) remind me of those times. I was always really optimistic that my lemonade stand would make so much money and I'd be able to buy all the legos my little heart desired. I don't live in a place with a lot of foot traffic, so my optimism wasn't exactly warranted, but I kept at it.


I obviously never became the lemonade tycoon I thought I would, but I guess you could say that entrepreneurial thing never left me. (and I still really love Kool-Aid, of course)


Outfit Details:
Dress, cardigan and earrings: F21
Leggings: Target
Necklace: Thrifted
Shoes: (borrowed from my mom) Payless, I think


This weekend I'm going to a play (yay!) and then I hope to spend as much time outdoors as possible, even if that means doing yard work. It's actually supposed to be sunny here for a couple of days so I feel the need to take advantage. BUT I've been feeling kind of sickly the past few days so I'm hoping that doesn't ruin my fun. What are you all up to this weekend?

8 comments :

  1. Love those shoes beautiful! I'd love it if you could link up with me for Fashion Friday tomorrow! Have a great night doll! Kori xoxo

    www.blondeepisodes.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another cute outfit! Can I shop in your closet? Hehe. :-) Love the pink and yellow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute, Comfy, Chic!! The three C's. I love all of the colors definitely contrasts the yucky weather we have been getting on the east coast.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh I love the bright colors, makes me hopeful for sunny warm weather!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. CUTE! I ador targets leggins :) I actually think i have the same pair as you :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love how colorful you are!

    ReplyDelete
  7. ahh you are adorable! I am LOVING this color combo on you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. what a cute and springy outfit! i love the color combo!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a note! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...