Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Into the Wild

Yes, this is an outfit post with me and my dog (but the dog doesn't wear outfits, sorry).






Details:
Dress: Modcloth
Shoes and Headband: H&M
Earrings: Lia Sophia
Bangles: Thrifted



Every time I go outside this dog is on me like white on rice. I decided to stop fighting it and just play fetch with him while the camera went off a bunch of times. This made for a lot of awkward non-poses, but that's cool I guess.

***

And now for the winner of the Whimsical Poppysmic giveaway!


Congratulations to Adelyn! Keep an eye on your inbox - I'll be emailing you shortly.

And don't forget to enter this fantastic giveaway from After Nine to Five!

9 comments :

  1. so cute and love the pictures of you and your dog!!! love the leopard flats too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I took some outfit photos of my sis walking my dog on my blog and it just kind of worked out. Sometimes the candid non posing photos are the best and the pics came out perfect if you ask me!! Also thanks for the follow it is very much appreciated!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, you have a great figure(hope that doesnt sound creepy; its just a compliment:)) and I love those leopard flats!
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great headband! I don't have a dog, but often have the kids jumping in front of the camera. It's just real life I guess.:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your dress goes great with the leopard print! Your dog is also adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am babysitting my daughter's dog and she is my shadow! Your post made me realize how much I'm enjoying this doggie adventure. And I agree...cute flats.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look SO pretty! I love the leopard. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look great! Love the dress and the leopard!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a note! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...