For the last several weeks, I've been a really awesome blogger. I've had posts scheduled for every day, at least a week in advance. I've had no shortage of topics, and it hasn't felt forced or difficult at all. Then today, I went to go look at my saved posts and realized I was all out! I have been so busy that I didn't even realize! So I threw one together full of random thoughts and reminders. I hope you don't hate me for being a lazy blogger...
1. I'm completely addicted to Shop My Closet sales. I've bought three dresses in the last two days, which is really out-of-character for me. I can't wait for them to come in the mail!
2. I shared my experience at the National Kidney Foundation's Kidney Walk over at the Handmade With Purpose blog. Take a peek!
3. I still have a few spaces open for June sponsors here at the blog. Learn more here, or email me to reserve your space.
4. I'm having a tea party right now with some friends (yes, as I write this post). The tea flavors are really awesome - expect a post about it soon!
5. After this, we're going to see the Hangover 2 at midnight. So excited!!!
6. Don't forget to enter this bonus giveaway from Whimsical Poppysmic (and take advantage of all the coupon codes from my sponsors)! The giveaway ends Sunday and most of the coupon codes expire at the end of the month.
7. That's all I can think of right now, but I feel like I should have 7, because it's the most powerful magical number (nerd alert!)