Saturday, May 14, 2011

Checking In

I haven't blogged for almost 48 hours, which is super weird for me during the week. But as I'm sure most of you know, that was due to "the great blogger blackout of 2011." I'm not sure if people are calling it that, but I'm going to pretend they are because I think it has a nice (overdramatic) ring to it.

So due to this great blackout, not only did I not post for awhile, but people weren't able to comment, so I'm extending the Whimsical Poppysmic giveaway for a couple extra days. It will now close on Tuesday, May 17 at 10 PM EST. If you haven't already entered, I suggest you do that because her cases/cozies are so cute!


So anyway, I'm currently getting ready for a day full of errands and then garage sale-ing! It's my city's annual citywide garage sale this weekend and I'm hoping there'll be some really great treasures out there - I've missed this sale for the last 6ish years because I've been in Chicago, so I'm way too excited about it.

Then tomorrow I'll be walking in the Kidney Walk at the Detroit Zoo in support of the National Kidney Foundation of Michigan. I'll be doing a post about the walk later in the week on the Handmade With Purpose blog, so keep an eye out there!

I think that's it for now. Do you have anything fun or exciting planned for this weekend??

4 comments :

  1. I think we should definitely refer to it as "the great blogger blackout of 2011"!! That's how it felt to me :)

    Have fun at the super sized garage sale!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so sweet joining the Kidney Walk for good cause :) A+++

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a great blog! if you get the chance i would love for you to check out mine! i would love to see what your opinions are! and if you would like to be featured on mine just let me know!

    follow me?
    www.so--hi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh blogger, you busted my friday morning! I had to actually do WORK at work. . . new concept to me. . . I almost felt productive! :) cannot wait to have your feature/giveaway this coming week! exciting :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave a note! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...