Thursday, May 5, 2011

4 Silly Questions with Lariats and Lavender

Today's silly interview is with the lovely Angie of Lariats and Lavender. Her blog is a great look into her life and her art, and her silly interview is a great look into her plans for the zombie apocalypse (I know I talk about the zombie apocalypse a lot in these silly interviews, but I can't help it - gotta be prepared).





What would be your weapon of choice in the zombie apocalypse? 
A 1969 Olive Drab Dodge Charger called "The Zombie Killer" and a hand held machine gun. 

Did/do you ever collect anything strange? If so, what and why? 
I collect Budai (fun fact: you know when you see happy looking chubby statues and you say, "Oh! Buddha!" nope. That's Budai! Buddha was actually very, very thin.) It started when Jen sent me one and I loved him, so she sent me more and I started collecting them. I also have a huge collection of paper cranes from her, as they are good luck! Other than that, I love picking up random stones (I kinda hoard them) and if I find an old coin, or a foreign coin, I hoard them too! 

What is your favorite outdated hairstyle? 
I love Bettie Page's hairstyle (and have been told I look like her.) Not sure if that's "outdated." I also love 1950s "sexy woman" hair. I have no idea how to describe this - but imagine a throaty, awesome 1950s woman with one of those pink robes and a long cigarette. Think of her stylish hair. Yeah, that. >.> 

Would you rather be stranded on a deserted island or lost in space? 
LOST IN SPACE!!!




Find Angie here:


Want to be the next silly interviewee? Just send me an email at wattlebirddesigns (at) gmail.com! Also, please feel free to answer any of the above questions in the comments section!

3 comments :

  1. this is becoming one of my all time favorite Friday reads! and I too am obsessed with all things zombie and the zombie apocalypse. My family and friends think I'm nuts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Angie! And am glad to have another person to add to my team when the zombies arrive.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have a really interesting space! Love your blog and following you now :)

    I am new to blogging and would like to invite you to follow me too!

    http://personalfoodjournal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Leave a note! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...