Sunday, April 3, 2011

Studio Shots

I've been hard at work making stuff this week! It's been nice, because for the few weeks prior, I was too busy with writing and web design projects (which I also love) to really get my hands dirty in my studio/crafting space (studio sounds too professional for me, I think). So here's a little peek at what I'm working on. I have a lot of new things that I hope to unveil over the spring/summer!







So that's just a small look into my crafting world. What have you been working on lately?

8 comments :

  1. I have so many crafty ideas and no idea how to do them, but one which I think will be super easy is a 3D wall sculpture. Just something small and cute.

    And once I get a new pen and a new sketchbook, or find my Wacom pen, I plan on re-doing my wardrobe meme on deviantART!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohh can't wait to see what you make with chalkboard paint!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seriously girl you are so creative and I love it. I seem to be lacking in that gene. Can't wait to see you share next!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love seeing the behind the scenes pics of other business ppl - loved this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kitchen Chair pads! but my project seems so small compared to yours, I wish I were more crafty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love seeing what you're working on! You're such a talented lady!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This looks like cool fun! Can you write on it too??

    ReplyDelete

Leave a note! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...