Saturday, April 16, 2011

Saturday Snapshot: Costume Fun

Today I'm linking up to Yellow Songbird's Saturday Snapshot with a photo I may or may not have already shared on this blog (I can't remember, so you probably can't either). Since Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1 came out on DVD yesterday, I felt it appropriate to share a photo of my friends and I dressed up to go see the movie at midnight.

From left to right: Bellatrix, Hedwig (me!), Harry, Neville, random Hogwarts girl, Hermione, Ron


Now I can't wait for the next movie so we can do this again!

6 comments :

  1. ha! love this. you guys look so cute! would you believe i haven't seen any of the harry potter movies? eeeep! i know!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love HP, so this is a big like for all of youu! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha! Love this and I love me some HP.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i don't remember seeing this one on your blog - but i remember the individual shots and i love them! this is too fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great costumes. I never would have thought to dress like Hedwig - good idea!

    ReplyDelete
  6. what?! awesome! i've never gotten into HP but i can totally appreciate these costumes! thanks for linking up :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave a note! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...