Thursday, April 14, 2011

The Purple Dress Project

Hi friends! Today, I wanted to bring your attention to a really great blog project that my friend Ashley from A Hasty Life is doing throughout the month of April.


The Purple Dress Project is a really innovative way to raise awareness for Crohn's Disease and Ulcerative Colitis. I encourage all of you to support Ashley's efforts and visit the CCFA to learn more about these diseases and do what you can to donate or help in some way.

As I was writing this post, I realized I was wearing a purple dress. Then I got a little carried away with the purple accessories, but anyway: here's my purple outfit!


Details:
Dress, cardigan, shoes, ring, and purse: thrifted
Tights: Target
Necklace: handmade
Earrings: Lia Sophia

2 comments :

  1. What a great idea! :D love your outfit! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great project and for such an important cause which is often over looked, best of luck to her x

    ReplyDelete

Leave a note! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...