Thursday, April 28, 2011

Photos of Stuff: Easter Candy

Confession: I really don't like candy that much. I'm not some kind of soulless monster who hates everything, I just don't particularly enjoy most types of candy. But since Easter just passed, I have stockpiles of candy staring me in the face all day, so I eat it anyway. I finished all the Reese's eggs right away (my only true candy passion, because of the absolute perfect ratio of peanut butter to chocolate) and now I'm stuck with regular Reese's cups and some other stuff that I don't care about. Easter wrappers are usually kind of pretty though...






What's your favorite kind of candy? Do you pig out after major holidays like I do?

8 comments :

  1. Great photos honey! Hope you havea great day! Kori xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. My absolute fave is the Reese's pieces peanut butter pastel eggs! I don't care for any of the rest...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely agree with you about the Reese's eggs - I have a bad habit of stockpiling them during Easter because I think they are better than any other Reese's candy. =P

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahaha...i am so with you! the holiday reese's cups always have more peanut butter, and are therefore far superior to the regular ones. which taste quite bland after a handful of fun holiday-shaped ones! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love peeps! Didn't get any this year though

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the pics!
    And love Reese's and cadbruy eggs, the simple ones without filling...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh man. Reese Eggs are the bomb! But since I can't eat them anymore. :-( My hubby gave me a great big bag of skittles - the only candy I can eat right now. It's so yummy though.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sorry was logged into the wrong account. Hehe. Above comment from me. Lori :-)

    ReplyDelete

Leave a note! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...