Tuesday, April 26, 2011

An Outfit: Gloomy Day & My Life As A Hermit

Oh summer, please get here soon. It's no longer really cold here in Michigan, but it's been raining way too much for my liking. I hate hate hate the gym and would so much rather take a walk outside to get my daily dose of exercise. So now in avoidance of the treadmill, I've just been staying in and am getting worried about becoming a weird, unhealthy hermit.



Yep, this weather is now affecting my outfits. I look like the dark grayish blue sky outside in this outfit (thus the reason I am not actually outside in these photos), and I've just been drinking coffee constantly (more than usual, even) because it's harder to keep working when I have no outdoor breaks in between.





Details:
Dress and earrings: F21
Shirt and boots: Parisian
Necklace: Vintage
Tights: Target
Headband: H&M
Ring: Thrifted

Linking up with The Pleated Poppy for What I Wore Wednesday.

What do you do to cope with the April showers?

19 comments :

  1. That's a lovely outfit. I really like it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute outfit! I hear you on being a hermit. Ever since I've been on "break" from work, I feel like I've become a recluse. I even went to Starbucks today just to get out of the house and read/work on the computer. Didn't talk to anyone but at least it was out. :-) I'm still working on the getting showered/dressed daily. Lol (don't tell anyone! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love and feel inspired by rainy/stormy weather so I LOVE YOUR OUTFIT!!! Some of my favorite colors right there. ^_^

    And mmm, coffeeee...

    ReplyDelete
  4. i just saw that you also won the lovely blogger award fmor the domestic sweatheart.

    seems like you have a really good sense of style, i love the cheetah head band with this outfit!

    im a new follower of your blog, check mine out too

    www.lovelyinfluence.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute outfit! It's been cold cold cold here and now we've had a couple of warm days but they've ended in serious rain and thunderstorms. I'm ready for summer too.

    Have a great week.

    Visiting from http://livingoutsidethestacks.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE your tights! And I'm with you - Michigan has been waaayyyyyyyy too rainy lately. At least everything will be really green, right?

    ReplyDelete
  7. yeah. . . Michigan, it's a love hate relationship! I do like the prints with the headband and the tights though!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This might be my favorite outfit of yours!

    I snuggle, watch movies, read...but I enjoy getting out in the rain, on purpose. It helps me to look at it as a fun, enjoyable sensation, rather than a nuisance. Not always easy when it's also cold.

    ReplyDelete
  9. love the tights... love the boots... just love the whole thing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. i know what you mean- i like a lot of color, and i hate it when i realze i've put together a drab outfit for the day :/

    that said, i love those tights & i think the outfit works well for you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Our weather in Oregon has been stinky too. But I love your outfit - way cute!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful! The leopard print headband rocks. You don't look like an unhealthy hermit, if that makes you feel better. :)
    gin @ Life as Topher's Mama

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love your outfit, but this winter has been extremely long, gray, and gloomy. I've kinda become an unhealthy hermit myself. Thank God spring is coming!
    -FringeGirl

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love your outfit, but this winter has been extremely long, gray, and gloomy. I've kinda become an unhealthy hermit myself. Thank God spring is coming!
    -FringeGirl

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your outfit is super cute.
    Love your accessories!
    Cheers!
    Shelly xo

    ReplyDelete

Leave a note! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...