Tuesday, April 19, 2011

An Outfit: Bubblegum Pop

I wanted to do a true WIWW post this week, but I was honestly too busy to even take a few seconds out of each day to set the camera up. I even stayed in sweatpants all day on Monday *gasp*


But the good news is, I've been getting soooooo much accomplished. Aside from my freelance projects, I've been finishing up some blog designs (see here, and also here, here and here). I'm also hosting a giveaway over at Giggles Glitz & Glam for a free blog or Etsy header design. AND I photographed lots of new goodies for my vintage shop, most of which will go up today (maybe go take a look and see if it's stocked, and yell at me if it's not). AND I've been making some brand new items for my handmade shop, which I've been completely neglecting as of late.


So even thought it's been busy, it's been a good kind of busy. I'm really energized and excited about the future of my biz. I love planning and growing and all that good stuff. Plus, I stay sane by watching reruns of The Office and 30 Rock - and who can be unhappy when they have Tracy Jordan keeping them company? I mean, come on.




Details:
Shirt and Shoes: Thrifted
Skirt: H&M
Tights: Target
Headband: Janelle Haskin
Earrings: Sandy a la Mode
Necklace: Vintage
Flower Ring: Handmade market in Sydney, Australia
Button Ring: Renegade Chicago (can't remember the seller!)

Linked up with The Pleated Poppy and:


21 comments :

  1. Your outfit is ADORABLE!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute outfit! I love the color combo & especially your tights!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So darn cute. That head band is to die for. I am sure you could make one just like that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are such a cutie! The headband looks fantastic! ;)

    xo
    Janelle

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the tights.

    You have been busy, I like your blog designs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oohh I love the bow! pretty pop of color to your outfit!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE that bow headband! I might have to go check her shop out!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look so cute!! I heart your tights and that pretty bow headband!! I love how well your earrings, headband and rings go together, with out being TOO matchy matchy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. awww super cute! love how everything matches! and yay for your sandy a la mode earrings!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are one busy, talented lady. (And, so adorable, too!) I need to go enter your giveaway!

    Such a cute outfit! I love all of your little accessories, especially your earrings and headband!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You are UH-DOR-A-BLE, your headband is really the icing on the cake. I am the WORST about outfit posts, I get really self-conscious taking pictures and they never turn out right. So I just look at yours instead.

    ReplyDelete
  12. SO Cute!! ISn't it amazing how much we can get accomplished when we don't get dressed?!?!?LOL

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your outfits! The rings and the headband are super cute.

    ReplyDelete
  14. That headband is adorbs! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your outfit is 100% adorable! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Aw you look so cute! Love the whole outfit! The bow is really cute! And your tights are adorable. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  17. you are gorgeous. excuse me while i DROOL over your headband. amazing! i'll have to check out the shop you got it from :) <3 EverRubyGirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. cute headband. love the bright color against yopur dark hair.

    rockoomph.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. The outfit is cute but it was the fabric ring which has caught my eye :-) Looks so kooky with the nail varnish!

    Stopping by from FTLOB!
    Missy
    http://takeallchances.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Leave a note! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...