Tuesday, April 5, 2011

An Outfit: Bloom and Bow

There's something about flowers that you just have to love. Some people say they don't like flowers, but I say "that's crap." I suppose I see the logic behind not wanting someone to buy you flowers if you feel that money would be better spent on something more practical like pizza. But you can't just NOT LIKE flowers. Yes, I do like pizza more than flowers, but I still like flowers. This is getting a little off track...


So anyway, in addition to liking how flowers look and smell, I also enjoy wearing them. Not in some Lady Gaga kind of way, but I like floral prints. Like this:


I also like flower earrings like these:


And flower rings like this:



Details:
Dress and tights: Target
Cardigan and Earrings: F21
Ring: Handmade Market in Sydney, Australia
Moccasins: Minnetonka
Tank: Thrifted
Bow: Sandy a la Mode


So what about you... do you like flowers better than pizza? Is there ANYTHING you like better than pizza? *doubt it*

18 comments :

  1. This is such a cute outfit! I've been dying to wear florals lately and just got a dress from forever 21 that I'm loving.
    I wore the same Sandy ala Mode bow yesterday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this outfit. I think floral is so romantic and feminine. I heart it too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love your tights!! and of course, i love sandy's bows :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute outfit. loving the autumnal colour palette

    Xisses, Onyxsta
    http://say-bleurgh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. you look SOOO adorable! i love your bangs!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. very cute! I love the bow detail

    ReplyDelete
  7. way to work the green tights. i have very similar moccasins from llbean and i love them. and i LOVE flowers! i think the fact that they're just pretty and not at all practical is what makes it so sweet when someone gives them.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That bow looks so sweet in your hair! Really adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  9. CUTE as ever missy :) hmm do i like flowers better than pizza... hmm .. i got to say both ;) I love both equally :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. I freaking love florals, and I love your outfit. Moccasins are pretty much The Best Footwear.

    ReplyDelete
  11. That dress is so pretty and Springy!! I heart Target! :) and I love all the flower touches!! and Your pretty Sandy A La Mode bow! Cute!
    HAve a wonderful day friend!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your style! The bow, the ring, the tights, the flowers!

    Amber Lena
    outfits FOR SALE from $10!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the color combination of the dress, sweater and tights...so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  14. oh my gosh, this outfit is adorable! i love flowers... and pizza! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love this outfit -- great color combinations, and really fun textures. I especially like that you wore such casual shoes -- they look so fantastic. I never would have thought of doing that. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Cute. I really like the bow in the back.
    I wish I could pull of tights. I mean, I can pull them off literally, they just don't look good on :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks for following my blog, doll! Yours is way cute!!!

    I love where you wore the bow in your hair! So cute!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a note! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...